Ingredients for cannelloni:
- 2 sheets of lasagna
- 3 avocados
- 8 black olives (not vinegar)
- Sun dried tomato
- Half pepper florina
For the sauce:
- 1 slice of bacon
- lemon juice
- a bit of grated ginger
- 100 g of cream
- half onion (preferably small)
- olive oil
- a little parsley (for stuffing)
- Cook the lasagna sheets. Let them cool and spread with oil.
- Cut 2 avocados into cubes and put them in a bowl. Add the chopped Florina pepper, the sun dried tomatoes, the olives, the lemon juice, the grated ginger and a bit of parsley. Season to taste and add some olive oil.
- Fill the lasagna and roll them to become cannelloni.
- For the sauce, add the chopped onion, salt and pepper lightly and finally add the chopped avocado. Pour the cream until boil.
- In another pan, sauté the chopped bacon and pour the sauce.
- Slightly heat the cannelloni for 4-5 minutes at 180 degrees, pour the sauce and serve.